Convido are open for business in Auckland and taking apartment bookings from today.
New Zealand’s announcement of a quarantine-free trans-Tasman travel bubble this week means quarantine-free travel between Australia and New Zealand for business and leisure travellers commencing Monday 19 April 2021.
This is welcome news for businesses who had staff ‘return to base’ during the initial outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic and need staff resources available in New Zealand.
To assist you in these still uncertain times we have eased our minimum stay requirements and introduced flexible cancellation terms.
Our Auckland apartments are modern, spacious and fully-equipped with everything you need to be self-sufficient during your stay and are ideal for business or private use.
There are self-contained kitchens with a microwave, oven and stovetop. And a laundry with a washing machine and dryer.
Car parking available on request.
Included in the package:
- Fully furnished and equipped apartment including washer/dryer in the apartment.
- All utility connection and usage charges.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Data.
- Freshly laundered linen and towels on arrival.
- Welcome starter-hamper with initial pantry provisions & cleaning consumables.
- Personalised Meet & Greet Service.
- Dedicated Guest Services Team during your stay.
Auckland Viaduct Harbour – Studio Apartment
Elevated One Bedroom Viaduct Harbour Studio Apartment 202/81 Halsey Street, Auckland Viaduct Harbour
Beaumont Quarter – Three Bedroom Townhouse
Architecturally Designed Townhouse next to Victoria Park 32 Fisher Point Drive, Freemans Bay, Auckland